Monday 25 May 2015

Quote of the day


A quote that containts so much thruth.
I've never been a big fan of the traditional type of investing, the trend I see in the world of making money through investments is to play it safe.
Well I believe this is the right time to look around for high yieldiing investments.

People always said banks could be trusted and your money is insured, I don't believe this if a few banks go bankrupt allot of other banks will fall like domino bricks.
And we'll be trading  gold or sugar instead of dollars.
that's why I've started 2015 With a slightly more argessive investment plan.
I've put a bigger chunk of my portfolio in this high yielding trading software, and it's working out well for me.
So for me personally this is the best investment strategy!

No comments:

Post a Comment