Thursday 21 May 2015

Quote of the day!












Another quote that stuck by me.
There are tons of investment opportunities out there, but only a few can generate a high yield thanks to compounded interest.
If you invest you'll have two options:
1) try and take out your profits every month.
2) Use your profits to make extra profits.

At the start of 2015 I've been activly seeking investments that offer the second option.
And to be honnest there are only a few that are able to generate compound interest without afecting the initial risk/profit ratio.

Everybody has a different investment mind, but when I invest into something that can bring me high returns, I rather leave the principal and profits to compound to an even higher return.

Feel free to comment how you would manage your high yielding investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment