Tuesday 19 May 2015

Quote of the day














Great quote because it's true, many of my friends never understood why I worked so much hours per day.
But now I can enjoy allot of things they can only dream of.
In my early years of entrepreneurship I've invested allot of time in building my bussiness and generating knowdledge.
But now I can use the money I've earned through my bussines for my investment journey and take back some time I lost in my beginning work years!

As for my current investment with the trading software I've asked the developers to decrease the float a little bit, they said it'll take a few days and I could expect a significant increase of the equity in the next following days.
So now I'm curious how this will evolve, I'll shortly give you guys an update!


No comments:

Post a Comment