Wednesday 6 May 2015

A picture that just tells my life!

I've came across a picture that exactly says what kind of person I am!
it's this one:
On one side I love lifting weights and training my body (I firmly believe if you have a fit body, the mind follows!).
On the other side I like the bussiness side of life, that's why I started investing years ago, the world of making money somehow always fascinated me and I'm happy I came to a point (after allot of hard lessons =losing money) where I build my portfolio in a healthy way.

Years ago I had to choice to go with a money manager or someone from the bank and put my trust blindly in him, but what is the fun of that?
a qoute that's always been on my mind is this one:
SUCCES: it is not the position you stand, but the direction in which you look!

Tomorrow I'll give another update of my journey with leasing trading software!
I all wish you Succes in whatever way your heading.


No comments:

Post a Comment