Monday 22 June 2015

Money can be a great tool, but it can also make you a monster!


















How you use money is a reflection of who you are and what you value. Whether it’s “good” or “evil” is as much your own judgment on how you spend money as it is a judgment passed on you by others who observe how you use it.

Money can do strange things with people, I've seen friendships get destroyed due to a fight over money, I've seen people do stupid things for a bit of extra pocket change.
But on the other hand you're also able to generate beautifull things with money.
Donations to charity, buying a house where you've dreamed of your entire life, traveling to places that clears your mind and refocus yourself.

I've always used the profits of my investments to create somehting new and in return I've recieved more profits but also allot of experience in how to handle money.


No comments:

Post a Comment