Thursday 30 April 2015

Results on 30-04-2015 a new update of this investment!


Due to the increasing decline of the pair my floating is rising again.
However it's still standing on +- 7% drawdown (this isn't all to bad considering the hefty fall of the pair).
I've noticed recently I've became a results addict, every night I want to know how this investment is doing, so I stay awake till 23.00 CET to watch the mail with the results :)
I also thought on downloading the platform so I could watch it whenever I want, but I don't think it'll be good for my other bussiness if I keep cheking my phone every 5 minutes..

In meanwhile I've learned allot from different forums and online courses and my trust in the software has even increased because the money management is very strict.
I've tried the course "school of pipsology" on http://www.babypips.com/school
It's cool to start and understand the basics, but in the end the only thing that matters is the ROI (Return On Investment).

So here is the latest update of my investment:














A netto return of 4301 Euro (with the fees already deducted)!
In case you want to see a short video of the software feel free to check out: http://www.loop-strategy.com/
Under the tab Strategy.

Greatings,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment