Thursday 9 April 2015

Free demo and the pro's and cons of this investment software!

Hello I've been using the software for almost 2 months now.
So time for an update on my feelings and the way I look at this investment.

Pro's:
-If people are interested they are able to test out a demo or a free trial of this software to get familiar with the way this software operates.
-The software manages to hold on to a good money management (the floating isn't all to high even if the price runs away.)
-I get clear and structural anwsers from the people behind the software, I'm a person who likes to know allot and they don't mind anwsering all of my questions.
-The software also adaptes itself to the market, if the prices trend the software deletes the oposing orders.
Also if it's in a range I saw that the software just closes all the positions at some points (in this way I'm able to chose and take out the money or just compound it for even bigger profits).
-Each day around 23 CET I get a statement with all of the transactions made on that day (it looks the same as the pictures I post on my blog but also with all of the trades in detail.

Cons:
- I want to buy this software, but I'm not able.. haha
- You'll need to do your own background search in order to find a broker that suits you.
-Another con is that you're also able to download a platform (So you can follow up what the software does second by second), but in this way you get adicted to the fluctuations of the price (not good if you have to focus on your dayjob), that's why I deleted it.
- At the moment I can't think of other cons, if I can think of others I'll write it in a new post.
You'll need to do your own background search in order to find a broker that suits you.


I wish you all a nice day!





No comments:

Post a Comment