Tuesday 25 July 2017

Finally back! with some new results to show you

Hello Guys!

It's been a while since I posted something, but I think it's time to share my experiences again.
I've been through a bad part of my live, losing my grandmother, she was the one who always inspired me to keep a positive mindset and to keep one eye open on new bussiness opportunities.

After she passed away I felt an emptiness inside of me and went through a big depression, annyhow I fought back and I'm here once again.

I started to reflect on everything that was going on in my life, and a positive lifeline was accuatlly the software of Loop-strategy.

I recently (08-06-2017) started a new account with 10.000 euro and currently it's sitting at 13850 Euro.
In the picture you'll find more details:















I've been talking with them for a while now and they still give me a good feeling about how they handle today's market.

feel free to contact them at info@loop-strategy.com

Cheers,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment