Friday 3 July 2015

Results on 03-07-2015

Hi again!

It's the end of the week so I'll give a new update on how my investment using trading software from http://www.loop-strategy.com goes.















(click on the picture to enlarge)

The account sits on a profit of 7 740 Euro this is a nice 77.4% return on investment.
In total there have been 304 trades  of these there are 64.8% (197) positive trades and 35.2% (107) negative trades.
To have a winning systems your positive trades have to outperform your negative trades.

A few days I said I would think about what to do with this investment (take back my initial deposit, throw in some extra funds or just sit back and enjoy the ride).
I'm going to go for the last option.
In my next post I'll give some more information about the compounding effect.

Cheers,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment