Tuesday 12 May 2015

Quote to keep in mind while investing!

As I said I have tons of quotes that help(ed) me during my investment journey.
It's been a rollercoaster with ups and downs, but whenever I was in a bad investment I always kept this quote in mind:












The same quote is never put all your eggs in one basket.
The key for succesfull investments is diversifying.
If you only go for one investment you'll have to make sure it's one that's able to generate enough profits in order to retrieve your initial deposit as quick as possible.

I've recieved some mails of people asking me for advice, but the truth is every individual has another strategy in their minds.
Me personally I like to be different than the mainstream investor, I fully understand the risk/reward potential of every investment I've done this far.

But sometimes you just have to take the step and test something.

No comments:

Post a Comment