Monday 20 April 2015

Results on 20-04-2015

Another update on a lovely monday!
The software yet again positioned itself in the market, by shutting down all pending and open positions!
The balance dropped, but the floating disappeared and the equity rose to his highest point of 13.075 Euros, this gives me a hefthy return of 30.75% in 2 months and 1 week.
Of all my investments I did in the past I have to say this is one of the best, I'm aware of all the risks, but the software gives me enough opportunities to take out profits or lower my risk appetite.
Through all the convesations I had with the developpers and the support team I realised they are in here for the long run.
So I'm going to see where this brings me and let them do all of the work while I'm earning a nice aditional income.
I've been given the same choices as I had during the last shut down namely:
1) Take out all of the profits (no compounding)
2) Take out half of the profits and let the other half compound
3) don't take out profits and let it all compound.

I've chosen option 3 again.
Enough talking here are the latest results:














Enjoy the start of a fresh week!

Best Regards,
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment